CNS Summit 2021 will feature, an exciting scientific program focused around the theme “COVID-19 Outbreak & Disruption of Central Respiratory Control”. The conference will include Keynote Forum, plenary lectures, symposia, workshops and poster sessions reflecting the state-of-the art research in Neurosciences and clinical practice in major neurological indications. Distinguished specialists from around the world will present their unique research findings and latest achievements in their area of expertise. An interactive young researcher’s forum (YRF) will help for enormous education of young scholars which will further support their clinical development. Novel therapeutics, diagnostics and case studies in variety of neurological disorders will be presented at the plenary session. Neuroimaging and Neuro-rehabilitation Workshops will provide the meeting with latest updates in these respective fields.
You will have a unique occasion to meet with colleagues not only in your area of specialty but interact with colleagues from around the world with interest in basic sciences, along with, a passion for clinical practice and research. It is a unique opportunity to share and exchange knowledge with counterparts from different specialties, the advancements in your field.
Benefits of participating in conference
- Showcase of your New Invention/Innovation among renowned Doctors and Scientist
- Abstract would be included in the conference proceedings book
- Soft copy of International Participation Certificate
- DOI would be provided to abstract by Cross Ref
- Abstract would be displayed on the website.
- Participating for E-poster /video presentation would also enable you to avail additional benefits for future conferences considering you as a previous attendee
We look very much forward to meeting you either through virtual or physical in Tokyo, Japan to bring us your knowledge and to learn more on the most up-to-date aspects of the different facets of Neuroscience.
- Oral Presentations (Keynote & Plenary)
- Poster Presentations
- Video/ E-poster presentations
- Academicians (HOD’s/ Professors/Lecturers/Students)
- Research Scientists
- Young Researchers, post graduate fellows
- Health Care Professionals
- Business and Academic Delegates
- Directors, CEO’s and members of Pharma and Health Care Companies, Organizations and Associations