3rd Annual Congress on Midwifery & Nurse Practitioner’s scientific and board committee members would like to invite all the participants and exhibitors from the world to Dubai, UAE on December 05-06,2021 to attend the conference with the theme Apprising New Perceptions on Nursing and Midwifery. We have decided to include proficient keynote speech, poster presentation, oral presentation, seminars, workshops, symposia, and exhibitions in the program.
Why do nurses and midwives attend conferences?
The midwifery and nursing conference are one of the best ways to hear about the recent advancements and innovations in nursing midwifery practice. Most of the nurses are interested to enhance their knowledge and practice by learning the latest developments. And for them, the Annual Congress on Midwifery & Nurse Practitioners is the best stage with the following benefits
- To gain opportunity to meet and interact with experts in the field of nursing and midwifery (After the conference sessions B2B meetings are arranged for the interactions)
- To present and develop the research ideas and projects
- To learn the greatest and latest innovations in the area of practice
- For visiting and exploring a new city or country
- To experience a personal growth