Sino-Pack 2022 will be grandly held on 4-6 March 2022 at Area B, China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, PR China.
The exhibitions continue to create an all-round display platform for the entire packaging industry chain. With the characters of Practical, Innovation and Sustainability, Sino-Pack will showcases six theme zones, namely "Smart Packaging + Smart Logistics", "Food Packaging", "General Packaging", "Liquid Packaging", "Coding and Marking" and "Packaging Materials and Products" with further enhancements, covering multiple end-use spectrums like food, catering, beverage/dairy products/alcohols, daily chemicals, pharmaceutical/health care products, home appliance/3C, express delivery/logistics, e-commerce/fresh food delivery, and automobile. Concurrent with the Print South China and Sino-Label in 2022, expected scale of exhibition area is over 140,000 sq.m and will have over 1,700 exhibitors.
1. The 4-in-1 Print-to-Pack Exhibition scales up to 14 halls
2. Smart Packaging gains support from smart automation enterprises around the world
3. The establishment of "Food Processing Packaging Zone" and "Liquid Packaging Zone" enriches the industry chain
4. "Coding & Marking Zone" gathers around industry elite enterprises
5. The coherence of "Flexible Packaging" and PACKINNO satisfy buyer's one-stop sourcing
6. PACKINNO dedicates to the development of "Innovation, Green & Future Products"
Scope of Exhibits:
1. Smart Packaging Zone
2. General Packaging Zone
3. Food Packaging Zone
4. Liquid Packaging Zone
5. Coding & Marking Zone
6. Smart Logistics Zone