It applies to all the users of Exhibitor's Voice. Before using our website, please ensure to read the terms of the policy in its entirety. If there arise any questions or concerns about any of the above, please contact us on our website regarding your queries.
Exhibitor's Voice values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding it by adhering to this policy. This policy explains:The types of information we can collect about you when you visit or use our website, or other online services (collectively, our "Services"), and our privacy practices.This policy only refers to information we receive via our services, including information sent via or connected with our services through email, voice, call, text, and other electronic communications.
How we utilize your information
The information that we intend to collect from and about our users includes the following:
- Your identification and information: Details about your account like your full name, email address, zip code, password, and any other details included with your accounts, such as your gender, phone number, website, and your profile photo, which will be visible to the public as part of your account's profile. We can obtain this information through third-party sign-in services like Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, and Google. The information provided to these third-party apps is stored with us.
- Your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our services and your usage data could include your browsing history.
- Your preferred site settings: Your site settings such as time zone, language etc.
- Your material: Information you provide through our services, such as feedback, photos, comments, lists, fans, users/companies you follow or are related to, events you follow or have attended or intend to attend, specifics and background, likes and bookmarks, networking preferences and associated history, and the contact information of people you add to, invite/share or notify.
- Your searches and other account activities like the search keywords used and the results chosen.
- Your browsing data information as the duration you utilized our Services, which features you used, and what advertisements you clicked on.
- Your correspondence: Correspondence between you and other users or organizations through our services. Your participation in surveys, forms, or opinions; your request for certain elements (e.g., emails, alerts, or other products), and your communication with us.
- Your Social Media Posts: You can submit information such as ratings, feedback, suggestions, photographs, comments, likes, bookmarks, contacts, lists, and other similar items to be published in publicly accessible areas of our services or transmitted to other users of our services or third parties.
Please keep in mind that no protection system is flawless or invulnerable. We also do not influence other users of our services with whom you can share your personal information. As a result, we cannot promise that unauthorized individuals will not access your user contributions. This information can be displayed on the services, shared with companies, and further distributed to a broader audience through third-party sites and services. You must be cautious about disclosing any personal information.
Information collected through Automated Data Collection Technologies
Even if the Services on our website are utilized without registration or logging in, we can automatically collect some information about the machine or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the services and information about your usage of the services.
- Stored information: This includes the metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device: Our technology can access metadata and additional information related to other files stored on your desktop or mobile device. Photographs, audio and video recordings, personal contacts, and address book details are all examples of this.
- Information on your location: Our website gathers real-time information about your computer's or mobile’s location if you permit us to do so.
- URLs visited: The URL of the most recent web page you viewed accessing our website.
- Mobile Device information: If you utilize the services on a mobile device, we may use your mobile device IDs. These are the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer and are more convenient than using cookies to identify you. It can be done to save preferences and monitor how you use our services.
Information on how you use our services, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other contact data, as well as the tools you access and use on or through our services.
Duration data is stored
This information is held no longer than is required to provide you with our services. You will be required to agree to your data being used for this reason if you wish to use the specific function. If your device (computer or mobile) needs it, you can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or any other location-tracking apps on your device.
How is the collected information used?
- Respond to your inquiries and process them.
- Improve the content and features of our services.
- Administrate our services and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Allow us to show you advertisements that are tailored to your interests
- Create and analyze reports and data regarding our user base and service use trends and perform research on them.
- Assist you with customer service.
- Notifications about your account will be sent to you.
- We'll keep you updated on any updates to our services.
- Allow you to engage with interactive features provided by our services.
- When you give the details, we will describe it in any way we see fit.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
To process your details, we depend on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: Consent is the act of agreeing to something. Subject to your permission, we can use your personal information as stated in this Policy.
- We can use your personal information to provide our platform & services and to further enhance our services and the content on our platform to pursue our legitimate interests. We process data on behalf of our clients who have valid business interests in doing so. We can use technical information as outlined in this policy and personal data for marketing purposes following our legitimate interests and any choices or consents provided by us or needed by law.
How the collected information on our website is shared
- Collected information may be shared with our vendors, service providers, and other third parties who help us run our company (for example, ticketing providers, event organizers, and event reservations) and required by an arrangement to keep your personal information confidential. The personal data shall be used only for the purposes for which we reveal it to them.
- If you have agreed to receive promotional updates, we can share your information with third parties to sell their products or services to you. These third parties are bound by contract to keep personal information private and use it only for the purposes we have given it to them.
TERMS OF SERVICES
You must first agree to the Terms before using our services. You can accept the Terms by clicking on the link when provided. You accept or agree to the terms that are made available to you by Exhibitor's Voice in the user interface for some specific service.
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without your permission or prior intimation. The partnership places a responsibility on you to regularly review the Terms of Service and keep a tab on its specifications. If you decide to continue using this website or any of its programs/services without registering, after such a move, you are considered to have agreed to the new policies.
Your continued usage of the website is contingent on your compliance with the Terms of Service, which includes, however, is not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service following any changes.